The three-day intensive and interactive training program is designed to benefit tourism industry practitioners including hotels, operators, tourism destinations, and professionals involved in sustainability standards for travel and tourism. The training is led by Anna Spenceley, and covers global trends in sustainable tourism, sustainability best practices and the GSTC Criteria.
Sustainable Tourism Training for Hotels, Tour Operators and Destinations
The intensive sustainable tourism training program covers global trends in sustainable tourism, sustainability best practices and the GSTC Criteria, with the aim of strengthening awareness of sustainable tourism through practical insights and achievable steps.
Key Training Program Highlights
- Knowledge and expertise representing the GSTC as the global authority on quality sustainable tourism standards.
- Stimulating and rewarding learning experience, being part of an interactive training with fellow participants representing a variety of public, private, academic and non-profit entities.
- Practical insights on promoting sustainable and responsible travel experiences through case studies and best practice examples.
How Will the Training Benefit Your Work?
- You will be able to make informed decisions on how to implement sustainability practices for your company or destination.
- You will be able to build and establish viable and actionable sustainable tourism policies and practices for your organization.
- You will receive GSTC-endorsed certificate to demonstrate your knowledge. *Each participant who attends and demonstrates their awareness of sustainable tourism will receive, upon completion of the written exam, a GSTC Certificate of Sustainable Tourism Awareness.
When and where: April 1st-3rd, 2016, Cape Town, South Africa